DeVore Technologies International’s Associates are experts in their fields, providing you with experience. These areas of expertise that is hard to find. Quality Systems and Product Certification are our core competencies. We are up to date with the latest information from regulatory bodies, and industry guidance. You get real life experience with those who have been through the experience and actual hands on applications. We are Industry Specialists and we know how to help you get results.
Meet Your Product’s Time to Market and Audit Dates
We hear from our customers that they lack the internal resources or can’t afford to pull employees off other projects to participate in product certifications or upcoming audits. Clients need our services on very short notice to ensure they meet their product certifications and meet audit commitments or conduct past-due audits as soon as possible. We strive to meet our Client’s requirements to overcome the regulatory compliance risk of not completing audits on time or getting your product to market in a timely manner.
DeVore Technologies International will lay out a proven path of success with your company. We will take on the challenge and make things happen allowing you to sit back and be assured that all that can be done will be done just how you want it to be. This can save you thousands of dollars. We have guided hundreds of companies in all facets of technologies in business. Quality Systems, Product Certifications, CE, Explosive atmospheres, Strategic Planning and more. In the process of developing the strategy for success for the project presented we can save you cash by making sure that only the correct tests are performed for your products. That a Quality system is designed to complement your business systems reducing operational costs and expensive over design of that system.
Your Satisfaction is our Goal
Having the hands on experience we can go beyond education and training adding in the actual process that has worked over and over. A proven path. Our goal is to help you succeed. Our drive is your satisfaction. We will do our best to keep “bad things” from happening to you. Loss time to market means lost cash to your company. We are sensitive to this and will provide direction to reduce that time to market allowing your company’s cash flow to increase. We will make you the winner.
DeVore Technologies International Attributes
- Practical Hands On Experience
- Innovative Solutions
- Ability to tie Technology & Business together
- Provide Solutions
- Over 35 years of Technology & Business Experience
- Cost Sensitive to you
- Global Business Sense
The bottom line is that we know the global compliance business, and are ready to stand as your ally as you venture into the sometimes turbulent waters of International commerce.
Results as a DeVore Technologies International Customer
- Faster Time to Market
- Money Saved
- Peace of mind
- You are the Winner & Champion
- “Spot-On” Solutions
- DTI Becomes Part of Your Team
- Ongoing Support After the Project is Completed with Little or No Cost Impact
- Performance Results
- Flexibility to Meet Your Need
- Practical Understanding
There are many potential pitfalls along the way, many of which can be quite expensive. Ask yourself these questions: Are you really saving money by moving forward alone? Do you really have time to do the due diligence that is required to avoid mistakes?
DeVore Technologies International’s Associates are experts in their fields, providing you with experience. These areas of expertise that is hard to find. Quality Systems and Product Certification are our core competencies. We are up to date with the latest information from regulatory bodies, and industry guidance. You get real life experience with those who have been through the experience and actual hands on applications. We are Industry Specialist.
- Certification Training, specializing in European CE markings, Explosive Atmospheres for European ATEX and US Hazardous locations, FCC and Canadian/Australia Radio evaluations and OSHA/NRTL Regulatory Marking evaluations
- Speakers for the Department of Export and the International Trade Association on the subject of CE, UL and CSA product compliance
- Trained Auditors by The American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA)
- Over 32 years of experience in the Electronics, Electro-Mechanical and Quality Engineering, Project Management, Manufacturing Engineering, SBU & Management related fields
- Speaker at various Department of Export and Commerce meetings – local and nationally and the Charlotte World Trade Association
- Executive Members of the Columbia, South Carolina Chamber of Commerce on Export
- Extensive experience with numerous product development projects, RF power measurement, Corporate Strategic Planning, setting up companies in China, England and Germany, QA/QC Auditing, National and International Business Development Consulting
- Background in Business Management, Engineering, Manufacturing, Service and Sales
- Performing NRTL inspections for SGS, QPS and other Nationally Recognized Testing Labs
- Qualified in the areas of ISO 9001, ISO 17025, BS EN 80079-34, OD/005 and others