- Global Product and Process Certifications
- CE Certification From Start To Certification
- UL & CSA Guidance and Direction
- Explosive Atmosphere Consulting & Certification
- Declaration of Conformity Development
- Declaration of Incorporation Development
- Technical Documentation File Development
- EMC & Product Safety Certification
- Strategic Planning for Business Growth
- ISO 9001 QA System Set up
- ISO 9001 Auditing – Internal & External
- ISO 9001 System Certification
- ISO 17025 QA System Set up
- ISO 17025 Auditing – Internal & External
- ISO 17025 System Certification
- EN 80079-34 EX/QA System Setup
- and more…
Call us. You will be glad you did.
List of Services and Descriptions
1. Regulatory Mark Guidance, Certification and Follow-through – CE, CSA, UL, ETL and more…
- Product Design and Market review to determine the requirements and the best route to compliance without over product certification.
- Assist in developing a product family and product family representative so that instead of testing all the units/devices recommend one unit to represent the majority resulting in a test savings.
- Get the best service for your dollar. There are 15 labs in the USA who are authorized to issue OSHA approved markings.
- Complete program management from the start through final compliance.
- Represent your company as the remote QA or Engineering Lead during the Initial Factory Inspections and Follow up inspections that will normally happen on a quarterly basis.
2. Explosive Atmosphere Guidance and certification of QA Systems and Product development:
- Explosive Atmosphere Product and Process certifications can be complex and stories on the internet can make you frightened and with lacking the experience for explosive atmospheres certification you can make wrong and costly choices hindering your time to market.
- Develop your QA systems requirements to meet BS EN EN 80079-34 Potentially explosive atmospheres – Application of quality systems.
- Perform a GAP analysis to determine where you stand with respect to an Ex type QA system.
- Set up your current system to meet IECeX OD 005 IECeX which is the System requirements for manufacturer’s quality system, relating to the production of Ex products.
- Participate in the QA EX System Certification Audit
3. Training in a wide variety of Compliance Testing & Regulatory Process
- Training in the area of ISO 17025, ISO 9001, BS EN 80079-34, CE testing, Risk Analysis, Explosive Atmosphere Certification and the regulatory process:
- How to establish a QA system to comply with ISO 17025 ISO/IEC 17025. General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories. You can over design a QA system under ISO 17025 to the point of bankruptcy. Don’t second guess this system and drive your costs up.
- How to establish a QA system that is effective in both costs and application. Don’t over design the system and make sure it fits with the technical side of your business.
- What are CE and the process to obtain product certification? It is confusing unless you lay this out with an experienced Team guiding and directing the minimum requirements to meet the CE requirements.
- How to perform a Risk Analysis to meet the Machinery Directive for the EU under the CE requirements
- What is the process for certification of products under the Explosive Atmosphere Directive for the EU? You will find that this process is at best clumsy. Knowledge is king. You can go through this process knowing how to approach and what questions to ask.
4. Internal Auditing, GAP Analysis and more…
- QA/QC, Regulatory Authority, Internal Auditing, GAP Analysis and more.
- You do not need to hire a full time Associate for these concerns. We will assist, be on site as necessary and help make this process as smooth as can be.
5. Strategic Planning for Growth and Direction
- Strategic Planning for Growth and Direction tying this process with your internal operations, thus providing a true path for success.
- Most strategic plans are implemented purely on the business side of the strategy. We will review, and tie in the internal process operations to your strategic plan enabling you a defined path to grow your business – whatever that business may be.